Welcome to Joe Dwek Ohr HaEmet Sephardic School’s Online Application. We have designed our online application process to make applying as simple as possible.
Please complete the Online Application forms listed in the left menu, beginning with the Applicant Information form.
Feedback will be provided throughout the process to help you complete the application. A yellow caution sign will appear in the menu next to forms that are missing required information. If a form contains all required information, a green check mark will appear next to the form’s menu item.
You can review the entire application at any time by selecting the Application Review item on the left menu. From here, you will also be able to print a PDF of the application in its current state.
After you have completed the application, a Submit Application form will appear. Please follow the instructions that will be provided to submit the application.
In order to complete the application process, please complete the checklist items listed below, including submission of all supplemental application forms.
• Schedule an Interview
• Submit completed Online Application
• Submit the application fee of $225 directly to the school office ($300 for applications submitted after March 31st)
• Submit the following:◦Birth Certificate
◦ Copy of Citizenship or Immigration Documents, if born outside of Canada
◦ Two Most Recent Report Cards
◦ OHIP Card
◦ Immunization Records
◦ Two Recent Passport Photo Size Pictures of the Student
◦ Professional Academic and/or Psychological Assessment Reports, if applicable
• Schedule a Second Interview – this is an academic assessment by our General Studies and Hebrew Studies Principals and if necessary, the ISP department.
Registration and Enrollment
After receiving acceptance notification, parents will be provided information necessary to complete the admissions process.
Admissions Status Tracking
After your application is submitted, you will be able to print the completed application and required supplemental forms, track online your progress through our admissions process, monitor when the school has received the required supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms. To view your application status, please use your username and password to access your account.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 905-669-7653 ext 223.
Education Leadership Team